Tuesday 4 July 2017

PBS should leave BN and cooperate with Warisan: Crispin Kitingan

I choose not to be another stooge, said Crispin Kitingan

Crispin (2nd left) distributing an agriculture brochure in Tambunan during the launching ceremony of Warisan's sticker recently
I refer to the statement made by Datuk Johnny Mositun in The Borneo Post paper today (July 4, 2017).
I see it as a statement smack of worries and insecurity because he knows that the people of Sabah irrespective of race and religion are pinning their support for the Warisan Party.
For the Johnny Mositun's information, it is equally my democratic and civil rights as to when to choose the right time to be a politician.
Let it be known to him that I was never interested to become a politician from my young age to this day.
But because of the mess created by the BN-UMNO regime I felt that I could not just sit and watch the people of Sabah to continue to suffer as a result of what is happening to our economy, the silent "colonisation" of the Sabahans, the continued plundering of our depleting State wealth and resources, the continued unfair treatment of the people of Sabah as far as development, job opportunities and businesses opportunities are concerned.
I would like to ask, what concerted effort and concrete efforts are being done by PBS and the local components of the BN government are doing if they are all for the rights of the people of Sabah?
Am an Opportunist? Why would I want to join Warisan if am an opportunist? The opportunities, the power and the money are all within grasp in the BN-UMNO regime, but I choose not to be another stooge.
Isn't it childish, smack of insincerity and hypocrisy on Mositun's part for accusing me so when he's the one who's supposed to be fighting for the rights of the Sabahan people?
But he's infact like a buffalo kowtowing to the demands of UMNO? At least YB DSP Shafie Apdal and YB Darell Lieking are now fighting for the rights of the Sabahan people.
What is happening to PBS now? If it is true that PBS is truly fighting for the Sabahan's rights, I challenge PBS to leave the BN coalition and cooperate with Warisan for the future of Sabah and the people of Sabah.

CRISPIN DATUK KITINGAN
Kota Kinabalu.
4/7/17

The Borneo Post cutting about Mositun's statement on July 4, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutup IPG ganti kolej vokasional tidak bijak, kata Junz Wong

Kenapa beri keutamaan kepada Kolej Vokasional dan korbankan Institut Pendidikan Guru (IPG)? JUNZ, PETER dua Naib Presiden Warisan S...